Technology and safety
Slim Evolution is the CO2 surgical laser that combines advanced technology with ease of use allowing the surgeon to always get the best effect of vaporization or coagulation on tissue in every application. Slim Evolution with its three operating modes: Continuous (CW), SuperPulse and Pulser is able to deliver controlled high power performance for every treatment protocol.
Safe and powerful
- SuperPulse, Pulser and CW operating modes offer adjustable thermal damage.
- Sophisticated low tolerance control system guaranteeing high precision in the energy value delivered to tissue.
Versatile and intuitive
- Compact and ergonomic design.
- Touch-screen interface for ultimate ease of use.
- Clear graphics with continuously visible main parameters.
- Complete range of accessories for use in numerous fields of
Reliability and comfort
- The articulated arm has 7 joints allowing you to work in comfort and reach all areas of the body.
- The reproducibility of performance makes the surgical act simple with complete control of the vaporization depth.
- Scanner MiXto SX with patented technology CW CHOPPED and proprietary “Z” algorithm.
BEFORE AND AFTER
Photos courtesy of Gregory Laurence, MD
Photos courtesy of Mark Kofford, MD
Photos courtesy of Chris Dannaker, MD
The MiXto Laser for it's Customization Options
I choose the MiXto laser for my patients because it offers both shallow and deep energy delivery allowing me to customize treatments for each patient. The unique pattern delivery maximizes safety and comfort so that patients can have the treatment with just local anesthesia. Coupling the Mixto resurfacing with minimally invasive plastic surgery (as in the case example) gives patients a remarkable result without the expense or downtime of traditional plastic surgery.
The MiXto for Skin Rejuvenation
I love my MiXto sx. It’s easy to use, reliable and gives fantastic results that make my patients happy. I use it primarily in the fractionated mode for skin rejuvenation.
MiXto SX® Laser Versatility
I do not think any fractional CO2 Laser can do more than the MiXto SX. The MiXto SX gives consistent results on brown age spots and is versatile enough to be used on the face, neck, hands, and arms.
Dr. Ting says: In my opinion, the MiXto is the safest fractional CO2 laser for Asian skin types
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
The latest technological breakthrough has resolved many of the issues associated with the preceding generation of lasers. The fractional CO2 laser by Lasering, the MIXTO, is a hybrid which incorporates the latest technology for skin rejuvenation. It allows maximal benefits consistent with minimal discomfort, minimal anesthesia and minimal recovery. In addition, it treats many disorders associated with skin aging stimulating the formation of new skin collagen, tightening of the skin and removal of the signs of aging including pigmentation disorders and the “leathery” look.
If I had to give up every laser but one, I would keep the Mixto
MiXto is Very Good New Technology
With more than 30 years in the active practice of cosmetic surgery. I have certainly seen technology come and go – some good and some bad. The MiXto fractional CO2 belongs in the very good new technology category for several reasons.